Oldsmobile Diesel Technical Magazine
- 5.7 Litre Diesel V8
- 4.3 Litre Diesel V8
- 4.3 Litre Diesel V6
- 2.5 Litre Diesel V5
- Head Studs/Main Studs
- Eliminate opportunities for over stretching bolts leading to engine failure...<B>Highly Recommended</B>
- Oil Pump Shafts
- Solid, Sturdy Oil Pump Shafts...They even look tougher!
- O-Ring'd Cylinders
- A serious performance option..18 gauge wire..machined around each cylinder
- Port and Polished Cylinder Heads
- Porting and polishing will add some percentage to your power output..
- Copper Head Gaskets
- Another serious performance option, solid copper head gaskets require surface perfection..
- Roller Rocker Arms
- Besides the machining, its like bolting in power
- Fuel System
- Custom Fuel settings can bring as much as a 90% increase in power.
- Valve Train
- The use of performance camshafts and pushrods
- Exhaust System
- The use of dual exhaust systems and headers
- Turbo Charging
- The use of turbo chargers
- Twin Turbo Charging
- The use of two turbo chargers
- Exotic Gasses
- The use of propane, Nitrous Oxide.
- Alternative Fuel
- The use of BIO-Diesel, and Vegetable Oils as fuel.
If you think that I am absolutly insane, click Here.